IT Support Worcestershire
Perrywell are able to offer IT Support for Worcestershire based-businesses, and assist with all elements of your IT systems.
Reactive and Proactive Support
We can provide a comprehensive range of reactive services to your company, including:
Perrywell offers IT Support for Redditch, Bromsgrove, Worcester and across Worcestershire, and provides continuous assistance to clients as well as proactive daily health checks. With this service, you can rest assured that any problems will be seen by us before they become major issues. They provide:
- Backup Complete Checks – ensures that your backups are completed successfully and taking the correct files.
- Anti-virus Pattern File Checks – keep your anti-virus up to date and functioning correctly.
- A Disk Consumption Rate Check – alerts you when your disk space is running low so that you can take appropriate action.
- An Exchange Information Store Size Check – tells you how much storage space your Exchange server is using, so that you can make sure it has enough
- Disk Health Checks – monitors the status of your disks and alerts you if they are in danger of failing
- Critical Event Reporting – ensures we are able to view your critical events in one easy report
We will contact you as soon as possible if there is an issue so that we may advise and arrange the required action.
Apart from all of the services mentioned above, we can provide remote support at Perrywell, where we access and manage your computer device from anywhere. Remote support enables routine maintenance, updates, and software installations as well as assistance with technological difficulties and basic troubleshooting questions to be completed away from the workplace – ideal for home working and multi-site operations.